|Stir Fried Pork Wraps: Serves 4|
Small flour tortillas or pocket pita breads make a perfect wrap for this quick pork stir-fry.
1. Soak the dried mushrooms in ¼ cup (60ml) boiling water for 10 mins, then slice. Reserve the soaking liquid.
2. Heat the oils in a wok over medium-high heat. Add the pork and stir-fry, breaking apart with a spoon, for 3-4 mins until
3. Add the sauce ingredients - soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, ginger, plum sauce and stir to combine.
4. Add the onion, cabbage, chopped mint and shiitakes and stir-fry for a further 3-4 mins or until cabbage wilts.
5. Serve the pork & vegetables, warm tortillas and extra mint & plum sauce separately for people to make their own wraps.
* From Asian specialty food shops & selected supermarkets
Recipe Courtesy Of FROM | Faking It, by Valli Little, ABC Books, Page 98