|Duck Red Curry: Serves 4|
If you love Duck and Curry. This recipe is for you.
1. Place curry paste into heated frypan and cook over a low heat until fragrant.
2. Remove cream from top of can of coconut milk and add to pan. Stir to combine.
3. Add sliced spring onions. Stir fry for a minute or so until onion starts to soften.
4. Just as oil from coconut cream starts to separate, add remaining coconut milk and stock and stir to combine. Bring to the boil.
5. Add duck to pan, turn heat down and simmer a few minutes until duck is almost cooked through.
6. Add the red pepper, lychees/pineapple and cherry tomatoes and cook for five minutes, or until the peppers are soft and the duck is completely cooked through.
7. To serve, place a few large spoons of rice onto each of four plates or into bowls. Spoon the duck curry over each and garnish with chopped coriander and lime wedges.
Recipe Courtesy Of From Finishing Touches, © Simply Original Fine Foods, 2009