|Vegetable Cous Cous|
Serves 2-3 as meal, 4 as accompaniment
1 cup couscous
1. Place couscous in a large, heatproof bowl. Sprinkle stock over couscous and drizzle over few tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Pour boiling water over the couscous. Cover and set aside for 3 to 4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Use a fork to separate grains.
3. In a non stick saucepan, add drizzle of olive oil and lightly saute onions and shallots until softened and a little opaque.
4. Add mushrooms, capsicum and zucchini and cook until softened. Add chick peas and warm through.
5. Add vegetable mixture to couscous, dress with lemon juice, Simply Original dressing and season with salt and pepper.
6. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy Of Finishing Touches, © Simply Original Fine Foods, 2009